cati madness
time:11.39pm
Its close to midnight and im hungry but just too lazy to get dinner. Or rather to cook my instant noodles. lol
Cati calling has been insane. 4 hours on the phone and only 5 surveys completed. You know, I swore it off when i did CR prac, and here i am, doing it again. Even more intensely this time. I can totally comprehend why pple will cheat doing this. But at the same time i realise that because pple may cheat, this makes it a very unreliable survey method! Unless of course, you are doing it yourself. Thank god for people doing this tgt with me. I think going thru the same things actually brings the class closer together. :)
Honestly really exhausted. Something is wrong when i start to skip meals. lol School is pretty much in a mess with my stats and projects all looming over my head. I need to stop and breathe....
And get started again.
((::: the week is almost done!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home