Saturday, August 9, 2008

walking the unknown

time: 12.35am

Who is to say what is right and wrong? No one, but its easy to believe what you hear. To have your mind filled with ideas and preconceptions before you know the truth. Stories may not always be true, feelings not always accurate. What then do you trust? Your gut intuitions or the people around you?

ah....given my nature, i listen more than i think...and sometimes, i feel more than i reason.

And every once in a painful while, Im lost cause the ball is not in my court.
* * *
CP postings were out last night, and while i was not in hall to personally hear it, I would say it turned out not too bad. Apprehension is definite. I dont really know what lies ahead. Having heard sooo many things recently, its hard to remain unbiased, to feel confident that everything is under control. But as my favourite saying goes: Come what may.

I wont be daunted. hee.

For now, lets just enjoy the long weekend ahead. From family lunch dates to hilarious A53 gatherings, to Kbox marathons and NDP parade, I would say that Im ready to have as much fun as i can before school officially kicks start. oosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home