dreams
time: 2.15pm
my brother has this weird habit of sleeping on the sofa downstairs. Its 2am and here he is on the sofa next to me sleeping like a log. All the time he does this! I wonder what function does his bed serve? and im left with the toughest job of waking him up to drag him upstairs. -_-
talking abt weird dreams before, i had another one after my red dragon. I dreamt that daph told me she could read my mind. like, wow. haha, she said that she could see my thoughts when i formed them into pictures but not when they are in words form. Or something like that. I remember getting very worried. I mean mindreading? scary stuff.
dreams just get stranger and stranger. :p
And hwee shared something really interesting today. She told me that according to a website, the word of the year for 2007 is "Woot". haha cool, i actually do like that word very much.
night world. woot.
my brother has this weird habit of sleeping on the sofa downstairs. Its 2am and here he is on the sofa next to me sleeping like a log. All the time he does this! I wonder what function does his bed serve? and im left with the toughest job of waking him up to drag him upstairs. -_-
talking abt weird dreams before, i had another one after my red dragon. I dreamt that daph told me she could read my mind. like, wow. haha, she said that she could see my thoughts when i formed them into pictures but not when they are in words form. Or something like that. I remember getting very worried. I mean mindreading? scary stuff.
dreams just get stranger and stranger. :p
And hwee shared something really interesting today. She told me that according to a website, the word of the year for 2007 is "Woot". haha cool, i actually do like that word very much.
night world. woot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home