busy holidays
time: 19.45pm
this hols have been crazy busy and i have done something really bad.
I forgot about the handover bbq today.
shit, im so sorry to shannon, erwin, feebs and the new com for organising this. I cannot believe i totally forgot about it.
sigh...feeling really bad now. After this, im going to sit down and write down every event.
tmr, i get to breathe for a while. phew.
this hols have been crazy busy and i have done something really bad.
I forgot about the handover bbq today.
shit, im so sorry to shannon, erwin, feebs and the new com for organising this. I cannot believe i totally forgot about it.
sigh...feeling really bad now. After this, im going to sit down and write down every event.
tmr, i get to breathe for a while. phew.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home