Tuesday, August 5, 2008

back to neverland

time: 10.43am

And so its back to old ground. The familiar space which I have left alone for months.

FOC has come to close, leaving this lingering bittersweet feeling. This round of OMC has also marked its end of the run and left behind many stories to call our own. Its a strange moment of realisation to see that the camp actually matters to me. To have spend 2 years in hall in blissful ignorance of the people and the situation, I finally found reasons to put aside this resentment of anything hall-ish. No doubt, the love-hate relationship still exist, but things are more different now.

School has began and it was surreal sitting in the LT hearing the familiar laugher and faces. Yet for a few of us, the sense of belonging has somewhat...lost its way. The months spend away in this small community has made everything seem more distant. But I cannot be more thankful for the group of friends I have in school who make everyday still a worth-schooling-day. With many of my classes done alone, its always nice when I have company.

welcome to year 3, semester 1 08/09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home