when you ask the same question 100th time...
time: 2.02am
had 4 hours of interview and im absolutely tired! If I have to hear another person tell me his/her strength and weaknesses, i think i will just pukeeeee. haha. tmr there is part two and hopefully the new com will be out!
Went to adm rooftop the other day with the simps and we used sparkles to create this:
pretty yes? So i finally find out how to fully make use of the night mode in my camera! We meant to celebrate mooncake festival with lanterns and mooncake, but both were in limited supply, so we just made full use of what we had! (:
and I had two little chats with two rather unexpected pple today....one is an old fren whom I've havent really talked to for some time. Today, i have no idea how come I would say so much to you. But thanks for sharing too! haha chomp chomp soon k! And if you try to smear my reputation...i will do the same! :p
The other is someone i have worked closely with, and now i actually feel silly being afraid to have spoken my mind to him. Its strange how you can reach such an understanding with someone. Its like we challenge each other in thoughts, yet there is a kind of respect for each other's style. I dont know, but Im glad i got to know you better. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home