Interview woes
time: 8.23pm
This week was intense. Interviews on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I could hardly breathe. And its amazing how challenging Millward Brown's interview could have been. Round one was a maths test and round two was a presentation where we were suppose to recommend whether or not to launch an ad, plus interview.
Today when it all ended, I couldnt stop smiling. I have no idea how I fared, but i seriously dont care for the moment. Let me just relax and enjoy the moment before i go back into the craze of it. Its a long weekend packed with things, weddings, birthdays and dinners. And of course work. I wish i had a little more time though, just a little...
its a long weekend, so for tonight, maybe i wun work so hard. We all need a break sometimes and my shoulders are still stiff from the stress last night. Lousy. Though i cant help but laugh when i think abt the state of hysteria me leigh and daph were in last night during 401 meeting. hahaha :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home