the price of risk
time: 10.34am
at the looks of it, i think its going to rain soon.
Well..its monday again. Last week, before i break home for the weekend, i finally managed to get my GIP and INSTEP application done. Its strange, i thought that the actual completion will come as a relief to me. Instead, i felt a different kind of worry.
I've always been so focused on going overseas. I gave up the chance to run for coordinator for HI and even running for top4 in my hall's foc com. I know, running for them does not mean a confirmed appointment, but these were opportunities i let slip because of exchange. I've allowed life to come to a standstill as i wait for the release of results.
Tell me its going to be worth it.
Cause looking at the vacancies and the number of people who applied, somehow i think i may end up staying in Singapore. And if that happens, i dun know how to feel.
I think i shouldnt think too much about it. Instep results will be known by the end of this month, then will i plan my next step. no point clouding my days with this yesh? Come what may!
at the looks of it, i think its going to rain soon.
Well..its monday again. Last week, before i break home for the weekend, i finally managed to get my GIP and INSTEP application done. Its strange, i thought that the actual completion will come as a relief to me. Instead, i felt a different kind of worry.
I've always been so focused on going overseas. I gave up the chance to run for coordinator for HI and even running for top4 in my hall's foc com. I know, running for them does not mean a confirmed appointment, but these were opportunities i let slip because of exchange. I've allowed life to come to a standstill as i wait for the release of results.
Tell me its going to be worth it.
Cause looking at the vacancies and the number of people who applied, somehow i think i may end up staying in Singapore. And if that happens, i dun know how to feel.
I think i shouldnt think too much about it. Instep results will be known by the end of this month, then will i plan my next step. no point clouding my days with this yesh? Come what may!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home