f0c starts tmr!
time: 10.56pm
in hall now listening to the rainfall outside my window. I love rainy weather. It makes my stuffy hall room so much more comfy. I was feeling really tired this afternoon from hall's senior camp. But now the feeling has been replaced with restlessness. After so many months of sweat, hard work and teamwork, the camp is upon us! I really really hope cs camp goes well!
and i realised that i have to be careful of what i type from now on. lol cause last year, after foc, everyone started sniffing out the senior's blogs with some key terms and names. i have no intention for this to be found in the same manner la! -_-
flora and sarah coming over to bunk in tonight. i think my room with see the coming and exit of many pple, bags and packages over the next few days. :) Right now, i have one corner of stuff already.
ahhh..very distracted by alot of things now. think i should stop typing and go settle now. heres to 5 great days ahead!!
in hall now listening to the rainfall outside my window. I love rainy weather. It makes my stuffy hall room so much more comfy. I was feeling really tired this afternoon from hall's senior camp. But now the feeling has been replaced with restlessness. After so many months of sweat, hard work and teamwork, the camp is upon us! I really really hope cs camp goes well!
and i realised that i have to be careful of what i type from now on. lol cause last year, after foc, everyone started sniffing out the senior's blogs with some key terms and names. i have no intention for this to be found in the same manner la! -_-
flora and sarah coming over to bunk in tonight. i think my room with see the coming and exit of many pple, bags and packages over the next few days. :) Right now, i have one corner of stuff already.
ahhh..very distracted by alot of things now. think i should stop typing and go settle now. heres to 5 great days ahead!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home