frustrations
time: 11.17pm
This post is titled frustrations. Not because im really troubled though, more like a lets rant and rave session. lol
first up...ORG COM!
bless the poor people taking the same module as me. You know, i really think that the lecturer is a nice guy and i really pity how he tries to get help, but no one really helps him. But i cannot believe how messy his lecture is. One would think that we would be learning about effective communication methods in organisation, instead he feeds us with videos on body language of speed dating and the martin luthur king speech. Even so, i can actually see how he can link these two videos to the class. The problem is, HE DOESNT! and he doesn't know how to work you tube. -_- i tried to help him, but he refused to listen that you have to let the video stream before you watch it. He looked rather puzzled everytime the video paused cause of incomplete buffering. Then he will try to refresh the page. so it begins all over again!!! This went on for a good 15 mins and you can almost see the irritation written on our faces. I dun know..i dun know how to evaluate his lessons. I feel lost. really thats all there is, a question mark as to what i have learned from the 2 hours i sat there. Tmr, i have tut and apparently he wants us to read our book review in front of the class. AGAIN..what for? It feels quite primary school. He needs to explain his rational for his activities more clearly and please treat us like uni student. Dont have to be so defensive to our questions and request. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
haha, such lessons make me want to laugh and cry at the same time man.
and if studentlink doesnt work in the next 45 mins, i will flood my room in tears. I need need need it to apply for my exchange. I know its funny, but today, to actually be doing the application it gives me butterflies in my stomach. I fear not getting it, yet at the same time worry abt leaving. haha life's little contradiction. Shall go try again.
oh yes...and school has just started, so everyone. Lets try to not start it with worried faces k? I feel quite sad when i see people complaining or getting so stressed so early in the school term. I know that eventually i will be like that soon(Im a born worrywart), but now is still a tad early. * hugs all round* cheers, hope things get better!
This post is titled frustrations. Not because im really troubled though, more like a lets rant and rave session. lol
first up...ORG COM!
bless the poor people taking the same module as me. You know, i really think that the lecturer is a nice guy and i really pity how he tries to get help, but no one really helps him. But i cannot believe how messy his lecture is. One would think that we would be learning about effective communication methods in organisation, instead he feeds us with videos on body language of speed dating and the martin luthur king speech. Even so, i can actually see how he can link these two videos to the class. The problem is, HE DOESNT! and he doesn't know how to work you tube. -_- i tried to help him, but he refused to listen that you have to let the video stream before you watch it. He looked rather puzzled everytime the video paused cause of incomplete buffering. Then he will try to refresh the page. so it begins all over again!!! This went on for a good 15 mins and you can almost see the irritation written on our faces. I dun know..i dun know how to evaluate his lessons. I feel lost. really thats all there is, a question mark as to what i have learned from the 2 hours i sat there. Tmr, i have tut and apparently he wants us to read our book review in front of the class. AGAIN..what for? It feels quite primary school. He needs to explain his rational for his activities more clearly and please treat us like uni student. Dont have to be so defensive to our questions and request. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
haha, such lessons make me want to laugh and cry at the same time man.
and if studentlink doesnt work in the next 45 mins, i will flood my room in tears. I need need need it to apply for my exchange. I know its funny, but today, to actually be doing the application it gives me butterflies in my stomach. I fear not getting it, yet at the same time worry abt leaving. haha life's little contradiction. Shall go try again.
oh yes...and school has just started, so everyone. Lets try to not start it with worried faces k? I feel quite sad when i see people complaining or getting so stressed so early in the school term. I know that eventually i will be like that soon(Im a born worrywart), but now is still a tad early. * hugs all round* cheers, hope things get better!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home