hall little routines
time: 8.27pm
every sunday night, when i reach back to 16-3-240, i go through a little ritual of sorts. Walking into the stuffy room, i will have to open my windows. One side, then the other. Always two panels, no more, in case it gets too dusty during the week. Then i will lugged in all my barang barang usually with the aid of my bro and chuck them at one corner of the floor. What comes after is either the fortnightly bedsheet changing then my unpacking. If no bedsheets, then its the unpacking. Out comes my clothes, into the cupboard they go. My towel gets swinged onto the hook behind the door. I hurry into the toilet to put my face towel, taking out the old along the way. Looking down on my way out of the toilet i will see the old floor mat from the week before. Well, that will have to go too. And with a strange satisfied feeling, i will change it along with my front door mat. Throwing all the dirty mats, bedsheets and towels into one bag, i will then send it off, together with the kind soul who brought me back to hall.
But thats not where it ends! Next is the plastic bag of food. The breakfast i religiously buy every sunday to last me for the next week. Then the replenishing of my survival kit- tissue, milk, coffee etc. The little duckie dustbin under my table has to be given its trash bag as well. Finally with my stuff cleared from the floor. I do the magic touch- I magic clean- twice. Once to pick up ALL the hair, the other to simply, well, clean. I've given up on the wet one for a while already.
And one would wonder why i always feel so tired before its even 10pm on sunday nights. -_-
It amazing how my routine barely change. haha and how many unneccessary stuff i do. Like the rag at my front door. I could never figure out the purpose it fulfils except to make me happy. lol I guess a rag just makes the room look right. :)
I know i barely blog these few weeks. Then again, i have not been on Msn the past one week. It has been a terribly busy week, plus a bout of sickness that left me feeling really bad. The work load looks to kill next week, but at least the illness is clearing up. Was really worried for a moment that it was dengue. *phew*
one week to mid-term break! cheers!
every sunday night, when i reach back to 16-3-240, i go through a little ritual of sorts. Walking into the stuffy room, i will have to open my windows. One side, then the other. Always two panels, no more, in case it gets too dusty during the week. Then i will lugged in all my barang barang usually with the aid of my bro and chuck them at one corner of the floor. What comes after is either the fortnightly bedsheet changing then my unpacking. If no bedsheets, then its the unpacking. Out comes my clothes, into the cupboard they go. My towel gets swinged onto the hook behind the door. I hurry into the toilet to put my face towel, taking out the old along the way. Looking down on my way out of the toilet i will see the old floor mat from the week before. Well, that will have to go too. And with a strange satisfied feeling, i will change it along with my front door mat. Throwing all the dirty mats, bedsheets and towels into one bag, i will then send it off, together with the kind soul who brought me back to hall.
But thats not where it ends! Next is the plastic bag of food. The breakfast i religiously buy every sunday to last me for the next week. Then the replenishing of my survival kit- tissue, milk, coffee etc. The little duckie dustbin under my table has to be given its trash bag as well. Finally with my stuff cleared from the floor. I do the magic touch- I magic clean- twice. Once to pick up ALL the hair, the other to simply, well, clean. I've given up on the wet one for a while already.
And one would wonder why i always feel so tired before its even 10pm on sunday nights. -_-
It amazing how my routine barely change. haha and how many unneccessary stuff i do. Like the rag at my front door. I could never figure out the purpose it fulfils except to make me happy. lol I guess a rag just makes the room look right. :)
I know i barely blog these few weeks. Then again, i have not been on Msn the past one week. It has been a terribly busy week, plus a bout of sickness that left me feeling really bad. The work load looks to kill next week, but at least the illness is clearing up. Was really worried for a moment that it was dengue. *phew*
one week to mid-term break! cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home