finally end of week x
I cant remember this is week what anymore.
haha..but i've survived yet another week. Pretty amazed that i'm standing after only a 1 hour nap last night. Didn't get to sleep cause of 816, but now that its over, lets just pray that it wouldn't turn out so bad.
hmm..i really should be going home. Meeting wee and xiu at chomp chomp later in the evening. But the air con in the LT feels so good..sitting at the last row, alone in silence, i just feel like sleeping. *ywans* confirm will fall asleep later in the bus/train. I hope i dun end up leaning on someone..so malu. -_-''
I remember once there was this lady who sat next to me in the bus. She kept leaning towards me as she nodded off into slumber. Not that i really mind, but her hair. OMG. it was so long and it just kept tickling my arm and leg. shit lar, all i could do was giggle through my whole bus ride. I also dun know what to do! ( though having a scissors at that point of time would be interesting...) I tried to nudge her discreetly, but when a girl needs her sleep, she has got to get it.
the time now is 352pm. i will leave this place when it hits 4pm. Then it will be home sweet home. It was a tough week, disturbing at times and if i needed an image to fit the overall mood of this week, it would be butterflies.
haha..but i've survived yet another week. Pretty amazed that i'm standing after only a 1 hour nap last night. Didn't get to sleep cause of 816, but now that its over, lets just pray that it wouldn't turn out so bad.
hmm..i really should be going home. Meeting wee and xiu at chomp chomp later in the evening. But the air con in the LT feels so good..sitting at the last row, alone in silence, i just feel like sleeping. *ywans* confirm will fall asleep later in the bus/train. I hope i dun end up leaning on someone..so malu. -_-''
I remember once there was this lady who sat next to me in the bus. She kept leaning towards me as she nodded off into slumber. Not that i really mind, but her hair. OMG. it was so long and it just kept tickling my arm and leg. shit lar, all i could do was giggle through my whole bus ride. I also dun know what to do! ( though having a scissors at that point of time would be interesting...) I tried to nudge her discreetly, but when a girl needs her sleep, she has got to get it.
the time now is 352pm. i will leave this place when it hits 4pm. Then it will be home sweet home. It was a tough week, disturbing at times and if i needed an image to fit the overall mood of this week, it would be butterflies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home