shoo mosquitos!
time: 7.45pm
Tucked away in a the 4th floor of sci, i'm attempting to study my 105. I like studying in school. It quiet and tonight with the rain, its even better. :) My only issue are the mosquitos that squeeze into my jeans( dun ask me how they do it) and feed on me. >_<" evil things...I've always believed that blood type As are the primary victims of those blood suckers. Somehow i'm seldon proven wrong.
i got rid of my tagboard after all. hee, guess i dun think it will be of much use anyway. but jus, thanks for the first tag. hoho
right... i'm getting ready for my conversion to mugger mode. moo mooooo
Tucked away in a the 4th floor of sci, i'm attempting to study my 105. I like studying in school. It quiet and tonight with the rain, its even better. :) My only issue are the mosquitos that squeeze into my jeans( dun ask me how they do it) and feed on me. >_<" evil things...I've always believed that blood type As are the primary victims of those blood suckers. Somehow i'm seldon proven wrong.
i got rid of my tagboard after all. hee, guess i dun think it will be of much use anyway. but jus, thanks for the first tag. hoho
right... i'm getting ready for my conversion to mugger mode. moo mooooo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home