blind as a bat
time: 21.06pm
connection in hall is sucky these days. Its slow and everything takes forever to load. I hope its not a virus or something. -_- Or maybe my computer knows the exams are coming, so it is its way of telling me, 'no more fooling around please'
I did a silly thing today, I went to school without my glasses. It was quite bad really. I was trying to bring into focus a whole string of swimming words during lectures. Mind you, my degree isnt that high but my astigmatism is pretty bad. And i never got the hang of wearing contacts. I have like 4 pairs lying somewhere, untouched. I have sinned for wasting good money on it. I think i should wear them soon. Today was a ordeal to get through. And i realise how irritable i could become when i couldnt see properly. XX times i bend down into my bag to grab my specs only to realise that i didnt bring it. It was like a natural instinct. Luckily i had my lappie, so i just stared at it most of the time instead of the big screen.
Another thing i've come to realise. Have you ever found that you had wayyyy too many passwords to remember? One for msn, one for webmail, one for facebook, one for your blog, one for your yahoo groups, one for your google group. omg. And i know some people told me before that they used the same one for every account. BUT that is like uber dangerous!! One found, all die. haha ok, not that anyone will care to find out la. And the number of passwords and usernames i have is insane. Just like how, just now, i took 2 tries to log into blogger, each time typing in the wrong password. And it doesnt help that i have a memory of a dory fish.(not as bad as a goldfish yet. (: )
i think my blogger account has a damn silly password. time to change it.
another random post for another random day. Time to get working. go go go!
connection in hall is sucky these days. Its slow and everything takes forever to load. I hope its not a virus or something. -_- Or maybe my computer knows the exams are coming, so it is its way of telling me, 'no more fooling around please'
I did a silly thing today, I went to school without my glasses. It was quite bad really. I was trying to bring into focus a whole string of swimming words during lectures. Mind you, my degree isnt that high but my astigmatism is pretty bad. And i never got the hang of wearing contacts. I have like 4 pairs lying somewhere, untouched. I have sinned for wasting good money on it. I think i should wear them soon. Today was a ordeal to get through. And i realise how irritable i could become when i couldnt see properly. XX times i bend down into my bag to grab my specs only to realise that i didnt bring it. It was like a natural instinct. Luckily i had my lappie, so i just stared at it most of the time instead of the big screen.
Another thing i've come to realise. Have you ever found that you had wayyyy too many passwords to remember? One for msn, one for webmail, one for facebook, one for your blog, one for your yahoo groups, one for your google group. omg. And i know some people told me before that they used the same one for every account. BUT that is like uber dangerous!! One found, all die. haha ok, not that anyone will care to find out la. And the number of passwords and usernames i have is insane. Just like how, just now, i took 2 tries to log into blogger, each time typing in the wrong password. And it doesnt help that i have a memory of a dory fish.(not as bad as a goldfish yet. (: )
i think my blogger account has a damn silly password. time to change it.
another random post for another random day. Time to get working. go go go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home