Sunday, October 28, 2007

the day the fruit died

time: 8.30pm

back in hall again. I realise that im really very unproductive at all. I daydream, sleep, watch tv and feel terribly restless. I wonder what is wrong.

Anw, we finally completed out 206 filming and i pray and hope that it is ok! In the end we had to go all the way to boon lay to borrow feebs and gang's camera cause ours was not working! IT WAS SO DEPRESSING..i tell you. Time the school changes cam. So i hope that it turns out ok when we review it. And in a way, im pretty glad this will be my last(i hope) production module. Cause while it is a real experience to do it, its not one i want to be constantly faced with.

I currently have 3 ulcers in my mouth. amazing how they decided to attack me all together. ouch ouch ouch.

tmr i need to figure out how to lag everything to school. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home