Tuesday, May 22, 2007

passing time at work

time: 2.23am

I should love this job. It involves only slacking and finding ways to pass time. the easiest money ever made. I have to admit that i kind of enjoy the satisfaction of helping all the old folks, esp when most of them are always so nice. :) But two weeks on this job is really enough. haha

Today i watched 6 hours of anime, 16 episodes of full metal. It was tiring staring at the screen for so long, but time passed really fast that way. Oh, and the day before, i spend the whole day playing titee. The loser had to eat coffee powder. yes, we were THAT bored. for the stupid suggestion i came up with, i barely ate any.:) I was losing like mad before the punishment was implemented, but once the stakes were high..i was so damn good. haha.

I met this old man today who was looking for his wife. The look of worry on his face troubled me too. His wife's form was with us, but she wasnt there anymore. I couldnt answer him when he asked me " did my wife come?" Truth be told, i wouldnt know who his wife was. I asked him to go home, cause maybe she was home already. I hope he found her, i take him not coming back to be a good sign. Even now, his wided-eye helplessness remains with me and his repeated mumbles on how dark it was outside already. It was the simple concern and love he had for his wife's safety that i cannot forget.

4 more days of work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home