4 more days
time:11.48pm
Dear Brain,
Please work for the next 4 days. Make me understand everything I'm studying and soak it all up like a sponge. Block out all unnecessary noises like Facebook and online comics. Electrify me with brain waves every time I stone and make me fall in love with academic literature and lecture slides. I don't know how you can do it, but I'm sure you will figure it out. After all you are the one with all the grey matter.
Do all that and I will love you to bits.
From your owner,
quek
Dear Brain,
Please work for the next 4 days. Make me understand everything I'm studying and soak it all up like a sponge. Block out all unnecessary noises like Facebook and online comics. Electrify me with brain waves every time I stone and make me fall in love with academic literature and lecture slides. I don't know how you can do it, but I'm sure you will figure it out. After all you are the one with all the grey matter.
Do all that and I will love you to bits.
From your owner,
quek

1 Comments:
haha you are so cute, cheryl! :) hang in there, it'll be all over soon and you can go for your holiday! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home