fading faces
time: 8.49am
I think its strange. How you can once have heart to heart talks with a person, and the next moment, be complete strangers. Its weird to have people you were once close to(or at least better than mere acquaintances) suddenly not look at you when you walk past them. And it wasnt a haughty disposition, but rather a sheepish, i-dont-know-what-to-do-with-my-eyes situation.
I guess its my fault cause i didnt really make the effort to keep in touch.
Still, a 'hi' wun kill yes? Or maybeee i just didnt look friendly enough.
roar.
___________________________________________________________________
I'm feeling a tad tired, but im not going to stop trying. (:
I think its strange. How you can once have heart to heart talks with a person, and the next moment, be complete strangers. Its weird to have people you were once close to(or at least better than mere acquaintances) suddenly not look at you when you walk past them. And it wasnt a haughty disposition, but rather a sheepish, i-dont-know-what-to-do-with-my-eyes situation.
I guess its my fault cause i didnt really make the effort to keep in touch.
Still, a 'hi' wun kill yes? Or maybeee i just didnt look friendly enough.
roar.
___________________________________________________________________
I'm feeling a tad tired, but im not going to stop trying. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home